Monday, September 27, 2010

New Items!

I am so excited to announce that I now have some new things in the etsy shop!

Introducing, BOW HOLDERS!




YAY!  Right now I have three designs up, a flower, a castle, and a princess frog.  I have lots others available to me so if you have something specific in mind let me know and I will see what I can come up with.  :)  The ones on the site are about 22" long so if you need one shorter or longer let me know and I can accomidate that too. 

Hope you enjoy them!
<3 Alison
www.etsy.com/shop/babesinbowsandbeyond

3 comments:

  1. love it and love the princess castle too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the frog, it would match Elayna's room so well

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute stuff!! I need a bow holder! Good luck getting more followers! I may be able to help out if you would be interested in doing a promo on my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete